Features of the DreamStation Go
- DreamMapper Compatible
- Color Touchscreen
- Built in Power Supply
- Micro-flexible tubing
- MicroSD card
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Built in power block
- FAA compliant
- Size: Small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 lbs, 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional Battery: FAA approved 1.5 pound rechargeable lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the Grid or for power back up. You can purchase the Battery at check out.
- Micro-flexible tubing: New 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology: Automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity: Users can track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer.