Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Ventilator
A prescription is required to be provided for this product. You can email it
Versatile, easy-to-use Trilogy 100 is designed for home, hospital and acute- care use to provide invasive and non-invasive ventilator support for adult and pediatric patients. A pressure and volume mode ventilator with proprietary algorithms, Trilogy 100 meets the changing needs of patients by combining unique flexibility with ease of use and advanced technology.
Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Features
The Philips Respironics Trilogy100 system provides continuous or intermittent ventilatory support for the care of individuals who require mechanical ventilation. Trilogy 100 is intended for pediatric through adult patients weighing at least 5 kg (11 lbs.).
The device is intended to be used in home, institution / hospital, and portable applications such as wheelchairs and gurneys, and may be used for both invasive and non-invasive ventilation. It is not intended to be used as a transport ventilator.
The system is recommended to be used only with various combinations of Philips Respironics-approved patient circuit accessories, such as patient interface devices, humidifiers, water traps, and circuit tubing.
- Innovation, versatility, and reliability from a trusted industry leader
- Screen displays are easy to read
- Two circuit options for simple, flexible use
- Easy to set up and easy to use
- Passive circuit option for passive exhalation
- Giving you volume targeting options with AVAPS-AE
- Giving patients freedom ith mouthpiece ventilation (MPV)
- Proven technology for non-invasive therapy with Digital Auto-Trak
- Direct View Ventilation Management Reporting Software for prescription management
Easy pick up from one of our 3 locations
All prices in US Dollars